Saturday, January 19, 2013

Knee Injury Buddies and That Team Next Door

Cheers to hoping that this weekend is a better weekend of sports!

UK wise, things aren't looking too great for the future. With Willie Cauley Stein sidelines due to a persistent knee injury, that Cal decided should be taken care of before it got worse, UK is a man down for a few weeks. As if things weren't already just peachy for this team. Though, I do respect the fact Cal wanted to take the side of Cauley Stein and have this knee injury taken care of before it gets worse, even though it has been a problem since junior high. Maybe Willie and I can be knee injury buddies? What a way to bond.

70 miles west, Louisville is having one of the best years they've ever had. They are clicking and have great talent on the floor. I can say they are one of my picks to make it to the final four, IF and only if they continue to play like they are right now. (Yes, it did kill me a little to write that, but it's honesty.)

I can only hope things look better for UK in the future of this season.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am going to try this one more time. Louisville Cards are doing very well this year and are working hard for their wins. You have to give them some credit for that and I am glad you recognize it. As for Willie, I would think it is better for him to have his knee fixed instead of having it blow out on him like the Redskins QB RG III. I am enjoying reading your blog, so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete